Monday, May 19, 2008

Not Feeling so Good

I (Derek) woke up this morning not quite feeling right. At the time I had a bit of a woozy stomach and was really thirsty.

I feel I may have doomed myself when I tried to remedy it. Instead of drinking some water and resting... I went to the coffee shop to get some work done, and at the same time consumed a grande Milky Way Dark Latte. Oops. What can say, I was ambitious to get some work done as Joni and Eryn were taking the girls out for some girl time.

So I sat at the coffee bar slowly feeling worse and worse. Some old guy sat down next to me and wouldn't shut his yapper. I couldn't understand him either. But I felt bad, I think he just wanted someone to talk too. I kind of ignored him and nodded my head. As I listened to him... what I feel, make up stories, I got really cold, dizzy, and fatigued. So I came back to the house to try and take a nap. But instead the caffeine from my drink kept me up. So I went back to the computer to try and work. But every time I work for 15 minutes, I need to rest for the same. My body is starting to feel like I ran a marathon. BODY ACHES!! Whatever. I was hoping to get a lot of work done today... but that just won't be the case.

Because of the bug, I have opted not to go see Isaiah today. Joni will be heading over there momentarily. I installed the car seat... hoping the judge signs the papers while she is there.

Otherwise. The weather is gorgeous! Unfortunately going out there only wears me out in a few minutes.

We'll get some pics posted later of the little dude. And the girls all decked out from there Libby Lu makeover!

No comments: