So Joni arrived back to the house tonight with ISAIAH!!!, after I had emailed a few friends that the judge still had not signed.
She's funny! I didn't go to Sue's because of my health issues discussed in the previous thread. So she thought it would be fun to surprise me. Well, I was surprised... very pleasantly surprised.
So we are now officially in phase 3. We have gained custody of the little man, now we're just waiting to head back to Iowa after the inter-state papers go back and forth.
So far tonight Isaiah has been a little fuss ball. Letting us know who's boss I guess.
Also when Joni and the girls got back, I had another surprise. Miya and Kenzy were all dolled up from there Libby-Lu makeover. And to my big surprise... Miya got her ears pierced! She was pretty excited about it. I have to admit... she looks cute with them.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cant believe you finally got Miya's ears pierced! Miss you guys:)
Love, Dana Hill
Post a Comment