Friday, May 16, 2008

Our Michigan Community

Thursday I was able to visit Isaiah while Derek and Miya stayed at our host home to hang-out. Below are a few pics of Isaiah yesterday. He was wide awake for my whole visit.

We then went to Tunnel Park for a picnic on the beach at Lake Michigan. The lake is quite cold, but very nice to walk along the beach. Miya collected some shells and we played in the sand. It was beautiful!



In the evening we were invited for dinner by another couple for Juve and Eryn's church. I wrote a grant for Hope Ministries when I worked there a few years ago with Kevin. They were very hospitable and we loved meeting them and other friends in their community. There house is one of the most beautiful settings we have ever seen! It's been great! Kevin invited us out for a tour of the rescue mission in town. So we plan on doing that today.

No comments: